From big city to small town leaders, from statewide elected officials to industry professionals, our featured speakers gathered to discuss Indianapolis's smart city efforts, economic development and digital infrastructure. Thank you,
- Deputy Mayor Angela Smith Jones, Indianapolis, IN
- Mayor Terry Seitz, Jasper, IN
- Brandt Hershman, State Senate President
- David Roberts, Chief Innovation Officer, Indiana Economic Development Corporation
- John Koppin, President, Indiana Broadband and Technology Association
- David Brodin, Chief Operating Officer, Smithville Fiber
This event is part of a multi-city series, “Digi.City Connects,” which hosts thoughtful discussions in key metropolitan areas across the United States with local lawmakers and experts about the policy implications of smart city technologies.